Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Los Bios

So I talked it over with the Ross and he thinks it's a coo idea. As cheeeeezy as it's going to sound, it will be really really cool after. So I need everyone to send me a bio. It can be funny, serious, ridiculous... anything! Just a little about yourself, and a picture, and then your address also. I'm not gonna put the address in the bio though, but I need it to mail you all something. After I get all the bios, I'm gonna put them together in a book, make copies and send each of you a book of everyone that's going. It will be funny and that way if you don't know someone that is going, now you know a little bit about them! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get me the bios by I'd say July 31 so that I can assemble them and ship em out. Ross says that if you don't do it that we get to do one for you... mua ha ha....


please send them to me please at "discojess at gmail" please

No comments: