Thursday, February 26, 2009

Payment Shenanigans!


Hola HBDC!  

I have a camcorder that I got for graduation last year. I think I can bring that, but I haven't figured out how to transfer video from the DVD's to AVI or MPG files yet. I will bring it though. Can someone bring a laptop? We can keep it safe and use my blackberry as a modem. That way we can upload pictures and save memory cards.  

I'm thankful that you are bringing all of your extra rainwater Kevin. You may or may not know that most of Camanche's water goes to the east bay, so on your way to HBDC, just go steal a bunch of water from somebody's tap over there. I know at least one person you could get it from in Alameda.  

The paypal system was good last year and I will send out an invoice at the end of March. If anyone wants to pay earlier than than April, please feel free to send your full hundered to hbdcpayments@gmail.com.  

You can also make payments, but please read on.  

There is a special payment system that must be followed to make up for the fees paypal charges, they charge about 2% when hbdc receives your money. So, when you send payments, add $2 so we can offset that nasty charge, a total of $40 for 20 attendees can go along way for other stuff.

Also, though the cost of attendance is $100, anyone is welcome to pay MORE. Your contribution will be spread evenly among everyone who goes to HBDC. No special privelages, sorry.  

Happy Thursday everyone!
-Ross

No comments: